Saturday, June 21, 2008

Long, long...wonderful day!!
















So today was an extremely long & hot day full of events!! We woke up, headed to drop Mason off at Grandma's then off to Lagoon for my work party. We got to Lagoon a bit before the party started so we hit the wild mouse!! Then the party started at 1 & got done around 2:30. It was nice & fun however I sure wanted to win an awesome prize...they gave away TV's, playstation's & lots of good things. But I wasn't so lucky this year!! Then it was off to the land of Lagoon...ugh it was so hot. Mike, my boss, her hubby, another co-worker & her hubby hit the rides. In over 2 hours we were only able to hit rattlesnake rapids, the wild mouse & the colasses!! It was a ton of fun...I GOT SOAKED, SOAKED, SOAKED on rattlesnake rapids but loved every minute of it. Then it was off to SLC for a friends Graduation BBQ. Congrats 2 my two of my bestest friends on your college graduation!! We all got to sit & visit, eat again & visit some more. I was in Heaven all day. Mike and I had a great day together!! We definitely needed it. I felt we bonded since we get minimal time alone & I was so happy to see all my girls!!! On the down side, I missed my Mas man like crazy! I was so happy to see his cute little but when we picked him up!! He's the best little man in the whole world!!

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Lagoon is so fun even if it isn't
9th grade Lagoon day! All you girls look great!

Jesi said...

Hey Brit,

It's good to hear from you. Sounds like life if good. Your little Mason is cute. Keep in touch.

Jesi

By the way, you guys(girls) all look great. Tell everyone hello for me.

Carrie said...

Next dinner I'll be there. It's been so long.

Nonda's Wife said...

I could have sworn I left a comment on you blog a long time ago. I gave up my intelligence to having kids. Mason has gotten so big and he is just adorable.