Monday, June 16, 2008

The Bee's Game!
















So it had been a long time since I’d been able to see all my girl’s!! Finally we all got together for a Bee’s game however we were missing Heidi & Marianne. It was a blast. I couldn’t believe that I hadn’t seen most of them since February. We used to never go longer than a month in between trying to do dinner or something. It’s crazy being that the older we are getting the harder it is to get together. But needless to say it was a blast & I was so happy to see them all. I don’t think I saw one bit of the game as we were too busy chatting as that is what us women are good at. Now it’s time for summer & we can start our BBQ’ing & work on getting together more! I’m excited and hopeful for an awesome summer.

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Brittany,
Awesome! I'm so glad you started your own blog. Now we can both keep up on each other. You'd think we could do better, living so close to one another. Think this'll help?!?

Luv ya, Jewel

John and Charese said...

WOW, look at all those familar faces! I can't believe you all still hang out! It has been forever! You will have to tell Jen, HI for me!