Friday, June 20, 2008

The Accident!




So last night Mike & I had just gotten done eating some pizza. We were getting ready for bed & I had this crazy craving for some good ol’ watermelon. Well about 2 days ago I got a new knife set in the mail from ABC Distributing. If anyone knows this company, some things you get are worth the money & others are totally not. Well when the knife set came, Mike laughed & said “ha ha, I bet those are going to be sharp knives”, so I replied “well they’ve got to be better than what we have now”. So downstairs I go to get me some yummy watermelon with the biggest knife in the bunch…all the sudden…OOPS, there goes a slice of my thumb. The damage looked pretty small however the blood was GUSHING! I begged Mike to just tape it up but he wouldn’t. So we had to go in, wake up POOR little Mason & come back to my work…Ogden Regional Emergency Room. 3 WHOLE stitches later & I was good as new. I asked the Dr. for a note to have a day off but of course he just laughed & said “nice try’!! Then I also tried to get the Dr. to tell Mike we could’ve just taped it…again he laughed & said “you definitely could have taped it however this one did need stitches”. I hate when he proves me wrong & he’s right!!!

Don’t worry, I’ll take a better picture later!!

1 comment:

*We're Unplugged* said...

That looks awful. I would have given you the day off just so I would not have had to look at that sucker!

P.S. Watermelon and Pizza? Are you pregnant?