Friday, November 28, 2008

ThAnKsGiViNg 2008

Well Thanksgiving went rather well considering all the running around we had to do & Mason was a trooper. We started out the day at my brothers. We didn't get to eat with them but I did get to see my Aunt & cousin that I haven't seen in 3 years. It's my dad's only sister! Then I got to briefly see my Uncle as well. It was really good to see them. It reminded me that I need to start keeping in touch with them. I've always feared people but I'm an adult now & they are my family!! Mason got to play with his cousins, Kaden & Karson. He had so much fun. There is a year between him & Karson but finally they are getting older so they are understanding each other a little bit more. It was tender to watch them play together. Then we headed off to Mike's moms and ate some yummy turkey of course!! After that I headed over to a friends, my new adoptive moms with Mason. We visited with all their family & again Mason got to play. He loves going over there! He is obsessed with all the planes in their house because her husband is retired military so they got him some planes to play with. Amazing what a little plane can do for a child. He was in heaven! I'm so lucky to have their family in my life & take me on as an adoptee. I've always needed a mother figure in my life & now I have got one!! YAY! Sorry, no pictures were taken as Mike forgot the camera!!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Thinking about you and sending happy thoughts...