Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I AM DONE!!

Frustration, frustration, frustration! For years I’ve asked myself why I rely on people so much & trust that what they say they are going to do they will do? At my ripe age of 28, I should have learned NOT to count on people because usually they only let me down. Maybe my expectations are too high but I don't see that I expect too much. Just a little courtesy would be nice. They say they will call but they never call, they say they will see you soon but they never do, they claim that things are fine but things are NOT fine! I ALWAYS set myself up to always be let down. I shouldn’t expect things just because people promise them. In this difficult situation a person in my life who I consider a teacher, an inspiration & a true friend has let me down AGAIN. This has continually happened throughout our friendship so why do I even try to stay friends with this person? Because I am so DAMN insecure I think I need this person in my life when obviously I don’t because they only cause me pain & anger. Why do I find it okay to put myself in hurtful friendships? It’s NOT okay! Ugh…I’m letting go of this person. I don’t need them in my life. I am a good person & I deserve to be treated with RESPECT!

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Brittany call me Abbie

Carrie said...

I've been sensing a midlife crisis here. Email me if you need anything. I'm thinking of you!

Jewel said...

Been there, done that! Hang in, have hope and pray. Love you!