Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm still slightly alive

So I have been doing a lot of ranting on my blog lately! It probably sounds as if I’m going insane however I’m only slightly insane at this point! I don’t want to alarm anyone however blogging gives me a way to vent & a way to get some good feedback. I’m definitely having a midlife crisis but I’m going to make it through this! With lots of prayers & support! Thank you ALL for ALL your support. It really means a lot to me. It is what helps me go on another day…I will make it through this tough time in my life!! Thank you to EVERYONE!!

6 comments:

Nathan & Annette said...

Britt it's good to hear that you are doing okay. You had me a little worried there. If you need anything let me know.

1 CREATIVE CHIC said...

Hey Britt I hope things are going ok. Whatever is going on I love you and you are an awesome person and you deserve the best! I am always here if you need someone to talk to.

Jewel said...

You ROCK! Don't ever forget that. I won't pester you, but I'm here. Love you!

Carrie said...

You do deserve the best. I'm not sure what's going on in your life but you have plenty of friends that are willing to listen anytime! :)

*We're Unplugged* said...

If you want this voodoo doll, I need your address!
Hang in there. There are lots of people rooting for you!

John and Charese said...

DIDO! Not sure what else to say, but to let you know I am listening/reading!