Sunday, October 5, 2008

Numb....

I can't understand the facts of life that are laid so perfectly in front of me. I'm contanstly fighting the battle & trying to control things in my life that are NOT controllable. I'm forgetting to turn them over to a power greater than myself. That power is who I choose to call God. Why can't I understand that if I just turn my self will & life over to him, he will do what's right for me. It's such an easy concept but yet so hard to do. I cannot control people, places or things but yet I still continue to try. Dwelling on the person, situation or place instead of just controlling my feelings & changing the way I'm thinking about the situation. UGH, so frustrating! I just want to let it all go. Turn my burdens over to something greater than myself so that I don't have to carry all the weight alone. I've carried my weight alone for way too long so "just for today" I will trust in God to do what's right for me & not my self will...

5 comments:

Jewel said...

A very profound post. Please know that with His love and the support of all of your friends and family, you WILL get thru these difficult times. I pray for you regularly and will do whatever you need to help. Love you!

Heidi J Photography said...

For some reason lately you keep popping in to my mind, I found a link to your blog and couldn't help checking on ya! I'm sorry for whatever it is you are going through-for what it is worth I am thinking of you!
Heidi Walker

1 CREATIVE CHIC said...

Hey girl! I just started this blog thing and found your page! I would love to get together some time and catch up! your family is adorable! check me ou gzbeachfam.blogspot.com hope to hear from you soon! love ya gina

Carrie said...

Stay on the up and up...you should be a poet, I thought that was where you were going with this. :)

Jewel said...

Hey Brit...just checking in. Thanx for keeping up with my blog; hope all is well with you & the fam. I think of you often. Maybe you're getting some of the good vibes I try to send your way?? I hope you do! Remember there are MANY people that love you.