Friday, October 31, 2008

GIVE IT BACK

You consume my life,
My every thought,
My every move,
Why are you doing this?
You have nothing to prove-
You have only proved you can
Steal someone’s soul-
You have left me empty,
You have left me with nothing but a hole-
A hole in my heart-
A hole in my mind-
I thought you were the friend
I needed to find-
You betrayed me, you took
The best of me-
Now I want it back,
I want to be free-
Free of your confusion,
Free of your hurt-
Free of your control-
Damn it, I’m begging you please
Give me back my soul-

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Please send my friend an angel,
Or send her one of mine;
A loving and caring one,
The best that you can find.

Please send my friend an angel,
And trust her with its care;
Someone for her to love,
And always be right there.

Please send my friend an angel,
One to help her fill her days;
With hope, and love, and laughter,
And the warmth of sunshine rays.

Please send my friend an angel -
Or send her one of mine.
Please send her down an angel;
A true friend's hard to find.