Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter 2010


Mason had a blast this Easter! We kept Easter a lot more simple than we have in the past. We figure that he doesn't need to be SPOILED every single holiday!! And he didn't even know the difference, he loved it anyways! We QUICKLY colored some eggs, which of course he loved doing. Then Easter morning he woke up to his baskets and all he could say was "mom, this is so amazing". Ha ha, his vocabulary is getting funnier by the day. Then after he got what the Easter bunny brought him, it was off to church. That day at church he got to learn about Jesus Christ, he came home and told me all about Jesus, the cross and then he went on to tell me how Jesus had thorns on his head with lots of blood everywhere....Um, I am positive his teachers at church didn't tell him that, but looks like the kid has got a good imagination and figured out what happens when there are thorns on your head!!

1 comment:

crookstons said...

HA HA! That is soo funny! He is a doll! He is so big Brit! We should try to get together soon! I have done several posts on my blog with current pictures as well but it says I haven't posted in months... can't figure that out!! Weird! I love that he said this is so amazing! They are so funny!!