Thursday, January 15, 2009

Passed out!



The other morning when I got out of bed Mason had snuck into our bed like he always does. So I took my tired butt to the shower to wake up & get ready for work. When I got out of the shower & came to the bedroom I noticed Mason was gone...hmmm, the house was dark so I had no idea where he could of gone. For a moment there a huge panick came over me as I was yelling his name and he wasn't answering....until I turned on the lights...there he was in his doorway asleep. I guess he couldn't quite make it back to his own bed or back to Mommy's bed either! A beautiful sleepy boy...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Did you slip a little sumthin' into his bottle?

crookstons said...

That is sooo cute! Glad to hear that Jaxson isn't the only one who likes to sneak into Mommy and Daddy's bed!