Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jungle Jim's GHETTO Playland

Mommy, Mason & Hayley: Mommy, Mason & Hayley - Mommy getting sick!

Mommy & Mason stuck in a car!

Cousin Karson:

Birthday Boy Cousin Kaden:


For my nephews 7th birthday party we went to Jungle Jim’s Playland…Ghetto Jungle Jim’s Playland!! Okay Jungle Jim’s was my first job back in like 1996 with Brandy & Heidi Jo!! I hated that place and guess what? It hasn’t changed one bit in 12 years. However as disgusting as it was Mason had a blast riding on all the rides! He was a trooper and wasn’t scared a bit. Probably for the fact that him mommy is small enough so she had to ride all of the rides with him. Hopefully he grows up to like rides unlike his WUSS of a mother. I HATE rides! And the older I get the worse my fear is of them. I know that I am getting old when rides at Jungle Jim’s Playland make me sick! I couldn’t stand going round and round but I stuck it out just for Mason’s sake!!

1 comment:

*We're Unplugged* said...

This whole post cracks me up! If I tried to sit on one of their rides, they would need the jaws of life to get my fat butt out!