Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Visiting Grandpa & Uncle Brant
















Well on Sunday I decided it was time to take Mason to visit Grandpa & Uncle Brant. Of course we had to visit them in the ground but having somewhere to visit them at all means the world to me. I haven’t visited in a VERY LONG time but I used to spend so much time there just talking to them. Mason doesn’t quite understand what a Grandpa is yet nor is he even close to knowing why he doesn’t have one on either side of his family but as soon as he is old enough I will explain it all to him. So we sat at the cemetery while Mason ate his lunch and he even tried to give his toy to Grandpa & Uncle Brant. It was the cutest thing ever. He also danced around on their headstone! Ha ha! As we started to leave he looked over at the tree that we planted when my brother died & said bye as he was waving. It makes me so sad that he never had the chance to meet my brother and my Dad but I will tell him all the stories about how crazy they were, how loving they both were and all the good memories I have of them. He will know who Grandpa & Uncle Brant is(was).

1 comment:

The Czerpak family said...

Hey Brittany

It's Jamie vombaur. I just wanted to say you have such a cute family. Your son is soooo cute! Oh and bye the way I love the name MASON.