Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Sister in Law a.k.a Aunt Queenie & Uncle Jam get married

My UNSMILING hubby and I:

The beautiful RING BEARER & his Mamma:

Mason:

Mike's cousin Tony & Mikey:

My mother in law, Mason & the beautiful BRIDE:

The BRIDE and GROOM:

Mason & Jeffrey Dutcher:

Our little happy family:

Mason & his best friend Jaylee(THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWER GIRL):

Mr. Ring Bearer getting ready:
On June 26th Mike's sister Kristen, my beautiful sister in law finally married her boyfriend of many years! His name is Jeffrey Dutcher! Mike got to walk his sister down the isle with his mom, Mason got to be the ring bearer and I was a bridesmaid. It was a gorgeous wedding and Mike's sister did a wonderful job planning it! She also picked out a great husband and we are so happy for them both!












1 comment:

*We're Unplugged* said...

Whoa, hello hot momma. Cute pics. I love the ones with all of you.