Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Small update...




Well recently I have had some life changing events which includes a “trial” separation from Mike…I didn’t want to announce it to the world but it seems it gets around faster than I thought it would. All in all it is going very well. We have decided to keep Mason in his routine so we trade off every other night with one of us at home. It’s a little insane but it’s working out!! Other than that Mason is growing bigger everyday. His personality is coming out so much more lately. And he’s growing up WAY TOO fast! It makes me so sad. I want him to be a baby forever! I’ve never just let him go play outside by himself when we are at my brothers. Given he is out playing with my nephews however one nephew is an angel and the other is a “spawn”!! So luckily my angel nephew Kaden is old enough to watch Mason for me and report when the “spawn” Karson is trying to get Mason to do something he is not big enough to do yet. But of course I still have to have my eye on him 24/7. We really got lucky with Mason. He is such a good kid…needy like every other kid & has major temper tantrums when he doesn’t get his way. But he’s a 2 ½ year old with his mother’s temper!! I take all the blame!! I throw tantrums when I don’t get my way and I’m a grown 29 year old. He is truly a blessing & he is what keeps me trucking on everyday in my crazy life!! He is my whole entire life & I can’t wait to go home & snuggle with him tonight!!

1 comment:

Heidi J Photography said...

Oh Britt-
I'm sorry to hear about the separation. Sometimes the best remedy is a little time apart. I hope it all works out best for you! You have had such a hard life and you really deserve to be happy! Let me know if you need to talk! Love ya!